Happy New Year!
Dear Friends and Family,
I apologize for the mass-email format of these New Year's wishes, but I spent this morning building a sukkah and this afternoon cooking and Rosh HaShanah will be starting in just a couple of hours here in Jerusalem. But I wanted to let you know that each and every one of you (really) is in my thoughts right now as one year comes to a close and the next year is just beginning.
Wishing you a year filled with blessing and peace, love and companionship, vision and understanding, and only good things.
Shana Tova!
Have a Sweet New Year!
Love,
Sarah
PS - I found this really cute Rosh Hashanah e-card sponsored by the Conservative movement (that's Conservative Judaism, not conservative politics) that I'm delighted to pass on to you. http://mercaz.j-town.com/ Enjoy it in good health!
I apologize for the mass-email format of these New Year's wishes, but I spent this morning building a sukkah and this afternoon cooking and Rosh HaShanah will be starting in just a couple of hours here in Jerusalem. But I wanted to let you know that each and every one of you (really) is in my thoughts right now as one year comes to a close and the next year is just beginning.
Wishing you a year filled with blessing and peace, love and companionship, vision and understanding, and only good things.
Shana Tova!
Have a Sweet New Year!
Love,
Sarah
PS - I found this really cute Rosh Hashanah e-card sponsored by the Conservative movement (that's Conservative Judaism, not conservative politics) that I'm delighted to pass on to you. http://mercaz.j-town.com/ Enjoy it in good health!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home