More Adventures in Israel

This is not really a blog. There's a whole world out there of bloggers, a whole world of young bloggers, even a whole world of young-Jewish-students-in-Jerusalem bloggers. I have no desire to be part of any of that. These are simply the emails I send out on a weekly basis to my friends and family to update them on my life as a student here in Jerusalem. Feel free to tag along. Just keep your expectations low.

Friday, October 21, 2005

Holiday after Holiday after Holiday after.... Holiday!

I'm sorry.

I owe you all more than this brief email. I will, I will, write more as soon as I can. Life has gotten crazy hectic, but I'm still alive. The past week has found me cooking for about 75 people, sleeping outside, leaving Jerusalem for a concert, reuniting with former students of mine, lots of contruction, and, most recently, sickness. Winter has arrived and I'm not ready for it.

My thoughts are with everyone heading up to JITW this weekend.

My thoughts are with everyone in the predicted path of Hurricane Wilma. Stay safe.

Love,
sarah....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home